Friday, September 12, 2008

Some good service

Bought some packets of Bass Assassin Blurps from their website some time ago and tried them for the first time a couple of weeks ago. As I wrote at the time, I couldn't get into the packets without destroying them because they were sealed below the ziplock. Contacted Bass Assassin and today received replacement packs and a bonus. Great service that deserves a mention.

The traditional Bass Assassin 7" shad in Opening Night on a TT 1/8oz 7/0 jig was my most successful lure on the kings last summer. Will be giving that and some of their 6" twitch sps a run this season, starting tomorrow.

The Blurps are an experiment in snapper fishing. Once again, they'll get a run tomorrow

2 comments:

Daft Wullie said...

You don't have to be a martyr you know - if you don't want the damaged packets I am sure I can find a good home

Anonymous said...

bazzoo said

well at lest you got a snapper and small king , BUT , what was more important you were out there where you love it doing what you love , and that has to be good for the soul